Wednesday, June 16, 2010

...feeling semi back to normal

i had a nasty bug yesterday so stayed in bed all day long. it made me really homesick and sad..but today...back to normal! today is kyle and my 3rd wedding anniversary, very weird and hard given the circumstances of my life but we are both handling it.

anyway, today i went to CAICC and had such a fun time with the kiddos. took some pictures on my home and am hoping to upload them to facebook, but so far, no luck. there is another american girl working with me now so i don´t feel so out of the loop. however, she is only 19! i feel so old. we rode the bus home together, got ice cream and then i took my first 2 hour spanish class. learned a lot already but have so much more to remember and learn. i´ll see her again tomorrow (her name is carmen).

gotta run and eat dinner before everyone devours it as it is fajita night made by hippy gary. oh and p.s. my name has already changed from TIA KIM to TIA COCA COLA with the little ones at CAICC. too funny.

love to all!

5 comments:

The Meditz Family said...

tia coca cola. that is so cute! so glad you are learning spanish too while you are over there. you are going to come back speaking a lot i'll bet. i didn't feel comfortable speaking spanish until i spent time living abroad. so helpful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope it got you stirred up inside :) .....Coca Cola ha ha, Are you drinking them from a bottle there?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope it got you stirred up inside :) .....Coca Cola ha ha, Are you drinking them from a bottle there?

annette said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope it got you stirred up inside :) .....Coca Cola ha ha, Are you drinking them from a bottle there?

kim said...

whoever anonymous is, i try to only buy the ones - the coca cola bottles- that aren´t returnable.